Primary Location: This position will be based in New York City.
CertiK is a world leading cybersecurity firm that focuses on smart contract analysis and blockchain auditing. CertiK engineers strive to develop the next-generation technologies to improve the reliability, stability, and scalability of large-scale computer systems.
CertiK is looking for talented Software Engineers to join our growing backend engineering team. Ideal candidates should have experience in building backend applications such as RESTful server, computer networking tools, database engine, etc.
- Solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure and algorithms, computer networks, database systems, distributed systems, etc.
- Good knowledge of software testing, Scrum/Agile development methodology, CI/CD, container technology(Docker), source control tool(Git), shell scripts(Linux environment).
- Able to design and implement of RESTful APIs(Django, Express, Rails, etc.), GraphQL APIs(a plus), micro services(a plus).
- Database Systems: SQL(PostgreSQL), NoSQL(MongoDB), Key-Value(DynamoDB, Redis) Messaging Systems: RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Container Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes Data Processing Systems: Hadoop, Spark
Nice to have:
- Experience in deploying, designing for, and integrating with the AWS(Lambda) and Azure cloud environments.
- Experience in building and debugging large scale systems.
- Experience in developing blockchain system, cybersecurity tools, etc.
- Experience in system analysis and formal verification.
- Experience in data science, machine learning, deep learning, etc.