Primary Location: This position will be based in New York City.
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related Engineering, Information Technology, a master degree is preferred.
- Strong abilities in research, development, theory, and application of innovative technologies.
- Familiarity with SmartSheet software’s collaboration and time management tools
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills