Graphic & Visual Designer will be responsible for visualizing and developing CertiK concepts and visions, translate those ideas into visuals to showcase the completed projects to the public and clients so as to boost potential business opportunities and enhance the firm’s overall image. Graphic & Visual Designer will also be responsible for a variety of CertiK’s services and activities such as websites, advertising, books, brochures, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity to shape the company’s visual brand.
- Design, create and maintain CertiK’s official website and banners. Conduct visual research, wireframe, user interface, pattern library. Design and create user journeys and final prototypes for a wide range of devices including mobile and web-based products. Support developers and product managers with website’s development and iterations.
- Design marketing presentation packages for CertiK’s products including posters, presentation boards, flyers, brochures, for our team to present to domestic and international clients as marketing strategies in America and Asia.
- Create, maintain and enforce the CertiK’s brand book with its brand voice and style, including mood boards, color palettes, templates and style guides.
- Design other marketing materials such as business cards, holiday cards, promotional swags, letterheads, envelopes and computer
- Work closely with the management, marketing and branding team to determine and provide aesthetic concepts/design framework for behavioral audience marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Art Design, Graphic Design or a related field, a master degree is preferred
- Experience creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes for complex user flows in web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Sketch, Invision, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong visual design skills is a big plus. You have a mastery of fundamental visual and interaction design disciplines and principals and have an exceptional eye for pixel-perfect detail