Primary Location: This position will be based in New York City.
CertiK is a world leading cybersecurity firm that focuses on smart contract analysis and blockchain auditing. CertiK engineers strive to develop the next-generation technologies to improve the reliability, stability, and scalability of large-scale computer systems.
CertiK is looking for talented Data Engineers to join our growing engineering team. Ideal candidates should have experience in designing/implementing big data infrastructures, building ETL pipelines and delivering BI/monitor/alert tools and applications.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent professional experience with solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure, algorithms and database systems (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets; Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Experience with big data tools: Spark, Kafka; Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift; Experience with stream-processing systems like Spark-Streaming
Nice to have:
- Passionate about Blockchain and on-chain/off-chain analysis, leverage data science skillsets to solve real-world problems
- Experience in deploying, designing, and integrating with the AWS cloud environments to run big data queries
- Hands-on experience on building the end-to-end Business Intelligence tools, i.e. able to mine the raw data into valuable datasets and present with data visualizations
- Capable of analyzing Blockchain transactional data (Bitcoin and Ethereum), fulfill the business requirements on data traceability and solve the pain points of cryptocurrency AML/Compliance and KYT (Know Your Transaction)