Primary Location: This position will be based in New York City.
Data Analyst will be responsible for collecting data from various sources and ensuring data integrity; maintaining and managing current database; performing financial, statistical and qualitative data analysis; modelling data with the goal of discovering useful business insights and creating reports with business insights generated during data analysis.
- Create and maintain a clean set of data
- Analyze competitive market strategies through financial analysis of related services, market, or share trends through data analysis
- Identify or monitor current and potential customers by building statistical models
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends
- Present research findings to team members and managers with visual aids from MS Word & Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in related mathematics or statistics, a master degree is preferred
- Experience with data analysis and statistical modelling in Python or R
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and VBA
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)